Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I order this yesterday,really liked the set up,and the guy I ordered it from has it on his rzr and really like's it.the kit I got fits the wildcat,prowler,and the john deere gator......................I never could get used to my D-shaped steering.This one here is a quick release from Dragon Fire Racing.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Looks like a nice set up!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
I order this yesterday,really liked the set up,and the guy I ordered it from has it on his rzr and really like's it.the kit I got fits the wildcat,prowler,and the john deere gator......................I never could get used to my D-shaped steering.This one here is a quick release from Dragon Fire Racing.
I thought you were all done lol

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Yeah, I believe him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Back at it again! Moved my oil temperature sensor from near the oil cooler (was reading the oil temp going into the cooler 240 after hard run), to the engine oil sump. Drilled the sump, and tapped it for 1/8" NPT. Should give me a better idea of oil temp, and how quick it cools after running slower. Working on an air deflector for the roof to help eliminate dust. Brian - Muddogefi gave me the idea when we were in NH! Very similar to what the old station wagons used to have! Have Aluminum, have to shape it! LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
the curved piece that attaches to the rear and deflects down I assume ???? that not a bad idea for dust control on the back window.

Hey Mike is that so you can get a beer belly past the wheel when getting in LOL [in my case that is]

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
That is indeed what we talked about! Simple concept, just need to make it work!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Back at it again! Moved my oil temperature sensor from near the oil cooler (was reading the oil temp going into the cooler 240 after hard run), to the engine oil sump. Drilled the sump, and tapped it for 1/8" NPT. Should give me a better idea of oil temp, and how quick it cools after running slower. Working on an air deflector for the roof to help eliminate dust. Brian - Muddogefi gave me the idea when we were in NH! Very similar to what the old station wagons used to have! Have Aluminum, have to shape it! LOL
I knew it wouldn't be long before you started lol:D:D

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Ya gotta keep busy! I've got some .080 aluminum that I plan on using, it will be a two piece unit as my brake only takes 44" material, want to make adjustable legs to be able to change the pitch. I'll get you some pictures shortly. Still reliving the trip! Thanks Brian!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
it's all about meeting new people and making new friends you guys are welcome up here anytime:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the curved piece that attaches to the rear and deflects down I assume ???? that not a bad idea for dust control on the back window.

Hey Mike is that so you can get a beer belly past the wheel when getting in LOL [in my case that is]
Yes Gary your right if I can remove my steering I can drink more...lmao.:)

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
That is why the tilt wheel is popular! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts