Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a new Heretic quick release steering wheel........should be my last mod.....for real this time....:D

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
Looks great, I always thought our Prowlers without power steering needed a bigger diameter wheel.

Reactions: de3

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Installed a new Heretic quick release steering wheel........should be my last mod.....for real this time....:D
How about some new photos of your entire machine? I looked at your album and it appears you have done more since your last album photo entry.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great, I always thought our Prowlers without power steering needed a bigger diameter wheel.
Mike When I had my prowler I had a 11'' steering wheel on it,I hated it seem like I had to turn the wheel a lot more to get it to turn.

·
Administrator
7,334 Posts
Nice looking product! And on a great looking Sport! Thanks for making us drool!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
you need to enter that in some show car events , thinking you'd win best of show overall trophy hands down ...

so do you get out the rag every time you get out of it ???

just kidding DE3 as I also think it's a beauty

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I like this photo. I don't think mine will do this.....

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you need to enter that in some show car events , thinking you'd win best of show overall trophy hands down ...

so do you get out the rag every time you get out of it ???

just kidding DE3 as I also think it's a beauty
Gary I entered it in the wildcat of the month,I tied for second,a full size wildcat beat me with a Beautiful Arizona background...

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
I like this photo. I don't think mine will do this.....

http://www.prowlertalk.net/forums/members/de3-albums-my-prowler-picture3977-dsc01740.html

Hmmm, I need to figure out how to make this a visible photo.
Right click on the image, then click copy image address. Then when replying click the picture icon and paste the image address. It will look like this then. Might be similar to how you use the photobucket pics.

Update: I'm a little slow typing, I see you fixed the pic already.

Reactions: Retired1 and de3
1 - 15 of 15 Posts