Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats everyone running for a system if any,,,any amps ?? stereo or mp3 player ??? show us what you got,,,,im lookin for some ideas:D

·
Registered
404 Posts
whats everyone running for a system if any,,,any amps ?? stereo or mp3 player ??? show us what you got,,,,im lookin for some ideas:D
I'm running the factory Jensen stereo with 4 Jbl speakers. Sounds great!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Chaz if you get a chance take a picture of your system.:)thanks
Ill take a straight up shot of mine as soon as I can this picture here is out of the 2014 accessories catalog. It gives you a nice idea of what it looks like installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
You got a nice set up...............:)
Thanks mike, ac did their home work on it. It also has an auxiliary input for you mp3 devices. I also believe it's already pre wired to have an additional amp. And there is also 2 additional spaces that you could cut out to install a couple tweeters on each side of the radio. And turn it into one heck of a system. But arctic cat does not sell tweeters to install.

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
mounts to the roll cage, it is self amplified, and has the plugin for a ipod, notice the little pocket in the middle of the unit.

·
Registered
250 Posts
probably not stocked in the stores but rather an online thing only. for the price i think ill pull the trigger, ssv works wants like 600$ for the one that fits the maverick. outrageous!!!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think im leaning towaeds that ,,only im gonna build it myself I want it to fit perfect having the 90 degree bends are in the right places...I wont use the stereo thing .....been through to many of them..everything will be sealed up tight exept the I pod that you just unplug when your done :D:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I think im leaning towaeds that ,,only im gonna build it myself I want it to fit perfect having the 90 degree bends are in the right places...I wont use the stereo thing .....been through to many of them..everything will be sealed up tight exept the I pod that you just unplug when your done :D:D
Is the stereo messed up in yours now.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 41 Posts