Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking tou mabe buy these wheels for my buggy,,,, never seen them on a prowler,anyone have them on there machine??i need to see what they look like on a prowler....thanks....why dont we have a wheels and tires thred on this site????????

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
looking tou mabe buy these wheels for my buggy,,,, never seen them on a prowler,anyone have them on there machine??i need to see what they look like on a prowler....thanks....why dont we have a wheels and tires thred on this site????????
I haven't seen them,do you have pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, they look like this

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there under 100 dollars each!!!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rocky mountain atv has them

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, i just havent seen onother prowler with them ....maybe ill be the first one???lol

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
yeah, i just havent seen onother prowler with them ....maybe ill be the first one???lol
are they real bead locks,and whats the rim size,wonder IF the off set is the same,I know when I put aftermarket on my honda 680 the rims stuck out 2 1/2'' farther than stock.I sold them.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im pretty sure they are real...even if there not ,they still look good ,i like the look and price.even if they stick out a little thats ok too ,i have no restrictions where i ride ..my other prowler was wide too

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
im pretty sure they are real...even if there not ,they still look good ,i like the look and price.even if they stick out a little thats ok too ,i have no restrictions where i ride ..my other prowler was wide too
I just looked them up and they are 14X7,and they are real bead locks,off set is 5.0+2.0 factory is 14x6.5 and 14x8'' in rear but I dont know factory off set.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ive got the STI hd non beadlocks on my prowler. I thought they were a sharp lookin wheel. The beadlocks were not available yet when I bought mine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Ive got the STI hd non beadlocks on my prowler. I thought they were a sharp lookin wheel. The beadlocks were not available yet when I bought mine.
they do look good,thanks muddogEFI now you got me thinking.:)

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
are you gonna be the first one????lol..:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
where did you get your wheels at notapoofan.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
are you gonna be the first one????lol..:D
do you know what the off set is on the factory articcat wheels,I can just see the wifes face if these show up at the door,I will tell her there yours.:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
lmao!!!!! its been done before....try kg motorcycle tire they seem to have the best prices....free shipping i dont know what the offset is...but i do know how to set my girlfreind off!!!:) looks like i might be able to see them on a prowler before i buy them afterall/ i have more good ideas if your up for it...////??LOL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts