Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Sti bead locks wheels

7K views 31 replies 6 participants last post by  de3 
#1 ·
looking tou mabe buy these wheels for my buggy,,,, never seen them on a prowler,anyone have them on there machine??i need to see what they look like on a prowler....thanks....why dont we have a wheels and tires thred on this site????????

#4 ·
yes, they look like this

Attachments

#5 ·
there under 100 dollars each!!!

#7 ·
rocky mountain atv has them

#9 ·
yeah, i just havent seen onother prowler with them ....maybe ill be the first one???lol

#11 ·
im pretty sure they are real...even if there not ,they still look good ,i like the look and price.even if they stick out a little thats ok too ,i have no restrictions where i ride ..my other prowler was wide too

#16 ·
are you gonna be the first one????lol..:D

#19 · (Edited)
lmao!!!!! its been done before....try kg motorcycle tire they seem to have the best prices....free shipping i dont know what the offset is...but i do know how to set my girlfreind off!!!:) looks like i might be able to see them on a prowler before i buy them afterall/ i have more good ideas if your up for it...////??LOL

#22 ·
Do they weigh the same as stock?

#26 ·
It seems Prowlers (not just Prowlers!) are sensitive to wheel, and tire weight. Thanks Mike! RD

#29 ·
RD the weight on the beadlocks are between 15 and 20# they are rated at 1000# a wheel. they thought factory weight is around 13# but wasn't sure.but beadlocks are gonna weigh more,I will be alright if I stay with 9'' on rear.:cool:

#30 ·
just decided to go with 11'' bighorns on the back with my stock wheels,I like the looks of the stock alum wheel anyways,plus it is about 7 lbs lighter,plus it will keep peace with the wife,I guess thats the main thing,plus if I bought different rims I know I would still buy the 11'' bighorns.:rolleyes:

#31 ·
well then i guess ill be the first!!!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.