Well autopac declined my claim so I'm in the process of repairing it my self. They said Cat's have problems with there frames and it is common to happen. They said they found it on line. I don't know where they found that info because I can't find it. But anyway I got two new axles on order(rhino) because they are toast and two u joints. Just got to wait for my diff to come back and I can fab up a new better stronger mount. In the process I'm also going to remove my e brake completely. I find it useless. I have only ever used it while trailering it. so when I get to the point of getting the bracket made I'll post some pictures.