Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came up with a great way to add some beef to the stock a-arm mounting points that will be all bolt on ... I ordered up material today so hopefully we will have kits instock by the end of next week ...

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am interested I know it is early for this question but do you have a ballpark price for these and at what points will these help give extra strength

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im guessing at around 175.00 to 250.00 Powdercoated for the 8 arm pcs. made out of heat treated chromoly steel ... it will tie togeather both mounting points on each a-arm and be a easy install for the do it yourself guy ...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no this kit is for the XTZ 1000 chassis only ...next time I get a 650 700 in the ship we will build a kit for it

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am for sure interested in these, I have already bent these brackets once. I also added a one inch bar inside the tube to help strengthen this area up a little. the factory welds are just spot welds on most of these parts. so let me know when ya can ship em.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Also very interested.

·
Registered
23 Posts
very interested also, this is a very weak point on the Prowler (XTX 700) Have pulled Arm away from bracket (frame) twice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts