Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone install tail lights in to the rear bed corners yet? Looking for something that looks factory, not some slapped on Autozone lights. Would like them frenched in to the corners.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I have not seen any myself. There is a place that sells tail lights but not what you are looking for most likely. I bought the light that is a stop/turn/marker combo from these guys and it works great. They are called www.closertowholesale.com they have a site on ebay as well. Good luck.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not seen any myself. There is a place that sells tail lights but not what you are looking for most likely. I bought the light that is a stop/turn/marker combo from these guys and it works great. They are called www.closertowholesale.com they have a site on ebay as well. Good luck.
I bought one of those 12" led bars, but it doesn't look right. I'm gonna check out some small cars with corner lights and see if I can find a good fit. Pretty sure there is enough room to do it. Those cheesy oem stickers they put on need to come off.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Here are the ones I installed

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yes, I made a 2" tip and spark arrestor to replace the stocker when I first got the machine.

Just yesterday I installed a modded pipe that a guy on arctic chat gutted and re-did.

Turned out nice, video doesn't do it justice though

Sounds like I may need to go up one jet size though with the slight popping.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Yes, I made a 2" tip and spark arrestor to replace the stocker when I first got the machine.

Just yesterday I installed a modded pipe that a guy on arctic chat gutted and re-did.

Turned out nice, video doesn't do it justice though

YouTube - 08 Prowler JGood mod

Sounds like I may need to go up one jet size though with the slight popping.
Sounds really good. Ok I understand the 2" tip but not the spark arrestor mod.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
618 Posts
It's just a flat spark arrestor screen instead of the tube type like stock. We have to have a spark arrestor here.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yes, better flow and sound.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Saw a prowler that had the tear drop lights installed in the corners of the bed. Looked pretty descent.

Did you get a picture? I should be picking mine up from the shop tomorrow. Then I have to deal with the GPS, radio, and a few other things. For the most part it should be done. Would like to do something with the rear lights.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I haven't checked the fit, but at one time, I was thinking 73-87 Chevy pickup tailights have a nice curve that may match the Prowler bed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts