Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 700 xtx . want taller tires. looking at 29 interco radials all around 29 11 14 and itp 108 ss. mostly road miles or do I go 28 11 14 swamp lites? also is it ok to put same size tire all around?

·
Registered
385 Posts
The tire shop i buy tires from told me that Interco sold out to another company and it would be at least 6 mouths before they would be making those tires. i tried to order them myself for a xtz.I found some on e-bay but don't like to buy tires from e-bay. I would like to hear the answer to your post also.

·
Registered
682 Posts
i put the interco truxxus on mine. They are 29 inches, but i did put a long arm from prestige. It does not rub , ever. It is bad azzzz and i love it.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I've got the 28" swamplites and love them. I think you'll be fine putting the same size all the way around. I've seen it done and it looks awesome. Wish i would have done mine that way. It will probably go better too.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I heard the rears don't fit up front, they are too wide and rub.

Is that what you are referring to?

My front 27x9 front mudlite xtr's rub on my park brake cable bracket that goes to floor board.
I have 08 650 H1 no lift kit installed.
They only do it when turning and compressing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i put the 28 mudlites xtr on my 08 650, i have lost a little high end speed but they grab real good and clean themselves very well. i "heard" a friend of a friend put swamplites on his 1000, want out to try them and gave it hard in the deepest mud he could find and snapped axles because they grabbed an dug so much. but this was third party information.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
put the swamp lite 28's on my xtx 700 lost 4 mph top end with the garmin. way to aggressive for my road miles. thought a taller tire would get me more top speed. going back to stock 26's for now.

·
Registered
656 Posts
The 28" swamlites will fit on the stock machine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2" lift with 30" zillas and it doesn't rub at all. when my buddies are getting stuck with there 28's I get them out with ease. Get 30's and you will love running circles around everyone!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts