·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the call today, picked up Arctic Cat as a sponsor...:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Way to go Darryl !!!! congrats ! are they gonna let you run your car ?

tell them you need a few race programed ECMs before KOH ! one for you and one for spare , just in case my car has a ECM failure out there ! :D !

J/K i know those are top secret !

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Congrat's ...

maybe you can get the engineers to listen now :) and pass on the issues as we the consumer see them aka shortcuts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'll get the goodies now. But AC still owns them, I bet they keep real close track of them.

It will be nice to have the ears of the engineers. They are going to be working on a few things for my car soon. Like in the next week.

Yes, I'm running my car. Got the CBR Radiator installed this weekend, front firewalls are in, airbox is built and mostly mounted. Picking up the rest of the parts tomorrow. Will have the rear firewall in this week, doorskins and roof mounted this weekend. AC will be helping with some of the fuel injection situations I've run into, but I'm sure pushing to have it ready for KOH.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Halon On Board fire control in the overall plan [I hope] ?? with your hard work n investment would be highly advised

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congrats Darryl,

As being part of the Bi-Polar Team I can tell you that the engineers are great to work with... would love to tell some stories.......
But like they say, What happens in the desert stays in the desert....
If you need help at the races let me know...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Congrats and good luck to you and the Team.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks, I'm pretty stoked. I guess now the hard work really begins, gotta make a good showing for AC.
Yeah, I'm pretty excited about working with the engineers, I've talked with Craig K at AC before and he seems pretty cool, I could tell he has a lot of ideas and knowledge about the 951 motor...

Right now I'm running ITP tires, but unless they come up with either a good contingency plan or help me out with tires, I may be shopping for others. I really like ITP BajaCross', but racing will eat up tires and I need a decent backer.

Need to pick up a GPS and some other goodies before Silver State 300 in April. I'm talking with different people about getting some exposure on this car...
Most of all, I need to make a good showing for you all, you guys have been a big support in this project and are the real reason all this happens...AC supports racing, racing sells UTVs... I'm just the middle man now in that scheme of things...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Thanks, I'm pretty stoked. I guess now the hard work really begins, gotta make a good showing for AC.
Yeah, I'm pretty excited about working with the engineers, I've talked with Craig K at AC before and he seems pretty cool, I could tell he has a lot of ideas and knowledge about the 951 motor...

Right now I'm running ITP tires, but unless they come up with either a good contingency plan or help me out with tires, I may be shopping for others. I really like ITP BajaCross', but racing will eat up tires and I need a decent backer.

Need to pick up a GPS and some other goodies before Silver State 300 in April. I'm talking with different people about getting some exposure on this car...
Most of all, I need to make a good showing for you all, you guys have been a big support in this project and are the real reason all this happens...AC supports racing, racing sells UTVs... I'm just the middle man now in that scheme of things...

I could help you out with the Lowrance unit that I am selling. I can't give it to you but I could make a very reasonable deal for you. Let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts