Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it says tell us about something you did to your Prowler a modification or added something that you stepped back and said WOW Im glad I did that!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few things but, I think getting rid of the turf saver rear diff is a WOW! For me.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear Ya!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
i have a few ,but since it says one thing,i would say my alu bed cover by diamond back covers,no more mud,water, or dust in bed,sweet.............

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
adding the heavier springs, adding to the roll bar cage with side bars and rear shoulder harness bar all welded into the roll cage , adding the doors/roof and whindshield ... adding the Rocker Uber tires [next I'll try out Big Horns] ...

the most important add on is the assortment of recoivery gear now carried in a secure box in the bed as in the front compartment it's of no use when on your side or upside down ... A/C tested tuff :)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great to hear guys keep it coming

·
Registered
412 Posts
As far as looks go the custom cage. Performance would be the big bore kit. Of course haven't got my papa slap clutches back yet so that may end up my WOW.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Oh yeah.. we went to a mud bog last weekend and when I came back from the bathroom there were two girls I didn't know wearing bikinis covered in mud dancing in the bed of my cat..... That was a pretty nice addition that made me go wow!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Oh yeah.. we went to a mud bog last weekend and when I came back from the bathroom there were two girls I didn't know wearing bikinis covered in mud dancing in the bed of my cat..... That was a pretty nice addition that made me go wow!
I think I would like to get that upgrade.....:eek: But I don't think my wife would like it too much....:D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Long Travel-WOW
Lowered seats-WOW
NeriStyle seats-WOW

·
Registered
733 Posts
definitely the diff vent mod.. now I can run at speeds and not puke fluid everywhere.. lol I have the stage 5 /// airdam and dynatek box but haven't really gotten to see its full potential.. waiting to replace the intake boot and maybe all the other add ons will really shine.. with the cracked boot it really boggs a lot.. i didn't know until yesterday.. just thought the dynatek was making it boggy (not the case :) ) I'll update you guys after this weekend..

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sold my motor n diffs to Flying121 and then said WOW i just made my car completely useless:eek: then took a sawzall to it and stepped back and said WOW theres a lot of room in here :D hmmmmmmm what to fill the empty space where my cats heart once was???? stay tuned,,,,

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
thats got to be the best wow.....................

·
Registered
76 Posts
After years of wanting a shop, I had it built! I installed a car hoist and took this picture and said WOW! That what you need to work on these things :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
very nice,if i had that i could keep the bottom as clean as i do the body..........WOW.

·
Registered
733 Posts
yup, that shop made me even say wow! someday I'd like to have one too! congrats

·
Registered
412 Posts
Man what a nice shop! If I had a shop like that I would probably be in it more than my house! Just add a beer fridge and poker table!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts