Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you guys on here ever ride in East Tennesse or Southeast Kentucky? Royal Blue , Brimstone, Windrock, or Wilderness Trail Off Road Park? Just curious.. Also if you do the weekend of October 20th at Wilderness Trail in Pineville KY is a huge deal. They are going to try and break the world record for most side-by-sides in an assembled ride. Plus a haunted horror trail you ride at night, and a Colt Ford concert. Also, Brian Fisher ATV world is going to be there filming. Just letting you guys know if any of you are from around here.

·
Registered
733 Posts
wow! sounds like a real blast! wish I wasn't so far away. Post up some pics when you get back from that one please :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely will... Hopefully none of them will be of me laying on my side!

·
Registered
733 Posts
I'm with ya on that one!! cheers!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I wish it wasn't so far.

·
Registered
385 Posts
!0 of us went to royal blue a few years ago and loved it. Only bad thing was price. Cost around $65 just for week end permit and cabins was high priced but trails was great. I think over 400 miles of them

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Royal Blue is some good riding, but they are the most expensive one around here. I prefer Windrock/Coal Creek OHV the most. Here's a link to the Wilderness trail if you guys want to check it out.. Wilderness Trail Off-Road Park . Only thing is this place has less trails than any of the others around here. But as a result it's free to get in (sponsored by Yamaha) and they always have some awesome stuff going on like mud drags, rock crawling , and my favorite Beer Drinking BBQ's :) Of course drunk rednecks and ATV's don't really mix well... fun to watch ... but still a bad idea! lol

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah forgot.. I haven't been back to Wilderness since I got the Prowler.. but here's a pic my wife took of me going through a thing they call "The Mud Bowl" last time a went. She wanted to see if her ATV would go through it so had me ride it. She won't be doing that again...

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It all depends on the weather.. they have it layed out to catch alot of run-off when theres rain. Or if it's a dry season they Fired Dept will come hose it. I'm posting some pics of a couple trips we went on there. Haven't had my prowler there yet. Can't Wait!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
keep in mind these old boys will hand you your azz with their mud prepped rigs v/s our woods and your desert rigs LOL .. all in good fun :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's why I'm investing to much time and money into my cat! What's gonna be crappy if when I do all this and still get whooped!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Daryl have you tried mine made paradise park? It's in knott county ky, something like 43000 acres. Not super challenging but wide open and a great place to take kids to ride. We used to camp and ride at Royal Blue but have switched to mine made.Mine Made Paradise Park

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No.. I hadn't even heared of it. Thanks for the link. That place is only like 1.5hr away from me! I will definetly add that to my list. May try to go this fall and check it out! Thanks again!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts