Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type terrain do you ride mostly? Myself, steep rocky inclines, deep woods, and creeks. My XTX seems to like it. Have'nt broke anything yet and I wind up in some pretty narly situations. My biggest drawback is the heigth of the cab.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Tight rocky trails, logging/minning roads, back woods.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Trail riding
I too am too tall, thinking about lowering cab.
Maybe tad too wide sometimes, my rhino buddies try to get me wedged.
I just run over the tree and give them the finger:D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Go for it Riddler. Lowering the seats and cage make these a totaly different machine.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I took cat n hat s advise on the cab and seats. I will get to ride this weekend, i hope. It looks totally different, i know that.I put a Looney Tuned pipe on mine . Made the seat lowering kind of tricky.Other than that pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Waiting on 1 more of these............
Damn back-ordered..
Then I will drop the top and seats.
I have the front and rear window's that will also take some work.

·
Registered
59 Posts
backwood trails, either dusty or muddy, just depends of ma nature. or the best is a extremely muddy rice field chasing ducks.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Tight rocky trails, logging/minning roads, back woods, pipe lines, and cross the elk river in shallow spots

·
Registered
682 Posts
those are good looking seats. i tried to put some beards in my XTZ, but with the back shield they reclined to much and they were to wide without more mods.Are they AC sets and if they are , are they stock width and how much cost?

·
Registered
291 Posts
those are good looking seats. i tried to put some beards in my XTZ, but with the back shield they reclined to much and they were to wide without more mods.Are they AC sets and if they are , are they stock width and how much cost?
No they are not AC seats and yes i had to do some mods to get them to fit, as far as the cost i don't know my daughter got them for me

·
Registered
131 Posts
What type terrain do you ride mostly? Myself, steep rocky inclines, deep woods, and creeks. My XTX seems to like it. Have'nt broke anything yet and I wind up in some pretty narly situations. My biggest drawback is the heigth of the cab.
Open, high speed trails, backwoods bushwackin', sand, mud, creek/river crossings, hills, I guess we got it all !! Bought my 08 XTX700EFI in Aug of 2009, now has 2200 kms on it and no issues at all. I'm very impressed with it.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
The Beard TZ's will fit width-wise, but they have quite a rake-back to them. But they should fit if you build your own mounts onto the base-plate.

Factory hi-back versus Beard TZ...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts