Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Textron Off Road has just unveiled a pair of new electric UTVs – the Prowler EV and Prowler EV iS.

Textron has a history with electric vehicles, as it is the parent company of EZ-GO. EZ-GO produces a host of electric golf carts and personal vehicles, so a fully electric off-road vehicle is a natural fit.

The new Textron Prowler and Prowler iS each feature a 72V battery system with six 12V heavy-duty deep-cycle batteries. This is the same system found on the EZ-GO Freedom TXT 72-Volt– the most powerful vehicle in its lineup.

Check out the article here: Textron Off Road Introduces New Prowler EV Electric UTVs - ATV.com

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
interesting , might make for a good hunting rig also especially for the words hunters .... a quiet way to get to your hunting location or blind if you use one of those

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
interesting , might make for a good hunting rig also especially for the words hunters .... a quiet way to get to your hunting location or blind if you use one of those

oops proof read dummy .. should be woods hunters

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Works either way for me! LOL Electric rigs are useful for some applications, but trail riding ain't one of them!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Personally? Its ugly as sunken turd in a porta-potty! Take the Prowler name off and call it something like PowderPuff! Hope this ain't a Textron trend! We want a tough looking, high stanced, high horsepowered, tall tired, go through a brick building SOB!

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Ah a Ring of truth! PC you are not! LOL

Reactions: Bryan

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Personally? Its ugly as sunken turd in a porta-potty! Take the Prowler name off and call it something like PowderPuff! Hope this ain't a Textron trend! We want a tough looking, high stanced, high horsepowered, tall tired, go through a brick building SOB!
it has a use , but not for me LOL .... I haven't hunted since I left Idaho , but where I hunted is heavily wooded and logers are still working in North Idaho so the noise of a SxS getting into the woods isn't a bad deal

I sure miss hunting in Idaho :(

·
Registered
199 Posts
It reminds of those cars they use when playing golf. A perfect upgrade for them who hit the ball far away in the wrong direction - into the woods!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts