Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded the Prowler off on a motorcycle today so won't be riding for awhile.

I will get another machine in the future but spent very little time riding the Prowler anymore as the group has dispersed somewhat. One had a stroke and won't be riding for some time, another is putting his camper on the river and won't be riding much at all either. So for now a motorcycle is my choice of ride.

Thanks again for helping with making both of my Prowlers run better and look nicer.

Great bunch of guys here.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Enjoy the bike, did you get a street bike or a street/dirt?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
be sure to drop in and sling a lil BS with us once in a while.

be sure when ya kick it over there is a bucket on your head !!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Stay safe, keep your knees in the breeze!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Good Choice, enjoy and stay in touch!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
i traded the prowler off on a motorcycle today so won't be riding for awhile.

I will get another machine in the future but spent very little time riding the prowler anymore as the group has dispersed somewhat. One had a stroke and won't be riding for some time, another is putting his camper on the river and won't be riding much at all either. So for now a motorcycle is my choice of ride.

Thanks again for helping with making both of my prowlers run better and look nicer.

Great bunch of guys here.
thanks for all your comments triple j stay in touch with us,sometimes a guy has to make different choices in life hope you enjoy your street bike,stay safe....................:):)

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Good choice, nice bike,,,,,, stay safe , keep in touch.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The new to me ride

Thank you for the kind words.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Just Beautiful! Sure not like the Sportster I had in the late 60's, damn shin hurt for every day I rode it! Kick Starting that old V-Twin was never any fun! Hard to believe how much technology is in the new bikes! Enjoy it, and stay safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts