Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Thankfull Prowler owner

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  AlmostxProwler 
#1 ·
I would just like to say how Thank full I am That I bought my Prowler, It has given me the chance to meet SO MANY GREAT people on here. Im also Thank full for Meeting two of the Greatest most help full friends I have ever had Seth(Dessertcat) and John(Musstanggeek). Owning my Prowler has opemed up many doors for me

#4 ·
I agree with Joe. I love this site and it is one of only three sites I visit when time allows. It would be nice if AC would fly us all to Mn. for a meet and greet, factory walk-thru, catered corporate lunch, and test rides of their new products and of course a bag of swag to take home.;)

#6 ·
he site kinda restores your faith in folks .. most are good and will do anything to help another feller

I have found the same thing is the other site I go to daily [a diesel site] .. lots of friendship n help and a sunrise mutual beliefs

#7 ·
You guys are right, this is a great site. I've been helped a lot buy very generous people. Sabortooth, i like your thinking.:cool:Make it happen dude.:D

#9 ·
I'm in for a trip down there to torture some of their new gear too!! let's go!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.