Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just bought a 2009 XTX LE. It is currently getting a new rear end. It has 2400 miles but sounds great. The guy replaced both clutches and a belt thinking that they were going bad when it was the turf saver rear end the entire time. Once he figured that out he decided to ditch it. At first I wrote it off as a lemon but after reading a couple different threads here I decided to go for it. I cannot wait to get it out on the family farm and in the north woods of MN. Thanks for all of the information and I am proud to call myself a prowler guy!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Welcome Ryan! Our Prowlers are some rough ridin, ear ringin sombitches, but they do last with normal maintenance. A few mods to personalize and toughen them up a bit, is normal around here. Post some pics of the new ride, when you get it home!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house !
enjoy that bad boy when you get it and hope you have many trouble free miles after you get the rear end done.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Love the LE Model! Rare breed indeed! The turf savers are a hit and miss deal, I had over 7,500 miles on mine when I yanked it out! Still in good condition, works like new, and taking space on the shelf! Thinking about putting it back in as I don't plan on plowing snow anymore!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts