Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say thanks to the guys and gals at UTV Inc. for the a arm tiie rod gaurds I just put on my wild cat. They look better live that the picture of them. They will sure help and very easy to install. In the spring I'm going to order your rock sliders, I like that material you use to make them. Very nice.

Thanks again

·
Registered
412 Posts
Nice Fat Cat! Man those things look massive (in a good way, like they protect alot). So are they made out of UHMW or something like that? Anyway, glad your happy with them and that's a pretty kitty in your garage!

P.S. That last pic is cute... it looks like a dog only smaller! lol

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya they are uhmw plastic. tough plastic I must add. and she is my riding partner. She too loves the wild cat.LOL
shihtzu bichon cross or shitzon for short.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ya they are uhmw plastic. tough plastic I must add. and she is my riding partner. She too loves the wild cat.LOL
shihtzu bichon cross or shitzon for short.

lol you might be a redneck if.....youre dog is the same breed as what you do when you have a wet fart. I shits-on myself while jumping my wildcat, then my shitzon got a whiff of it and bailed out.:D

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like your guards and your little dog,whats your dog think about seventy mph.
dog loves the cat. she likes to ride in the middle. the prowler was more her style . MORE ROOM FOR HER BUT SHE COMES WITH ME JUST THE SAME AND LOVES IT. You guys have more fun here than the wild cat forum. I think I will hang right here if you will have me with my WC.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
wildcat

well heck yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i think the other members will agree.its the same thing just more advanced.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
dog loves the cat. she likes to ride in the middle. the prowler was more her style . MORE ROOM FOR HER BUT SHE COMES WITH ME JUST THE SAME AND LOVES IT. You guys have more fun here than the wild cat forum. I think I will hang right here if you will have me with my WC.
How bout me and my RZR-4
Can I hang too?
Always nice seeing what you guys are doing.
Also there is more DIY here as you can buy just about everything for the RZR in all kinds of different configurations.
And I like the DIY

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Riddler

You know you have a free lifetime membership to Prowler Talk. Your knowledge and input to the forum is always welcome.

·
Registered
733 Posts
X2 on that one Todd!! Always good to hear from you on here Riddler! Please don't leave us :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts