Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again we are blessed with a special day. Happy Thanksgiving to all! The wife and I are alone today, with the festivities planned to start tomorrow! Our day of rest before the kids/dogs try to drive us crazy! Love em all!

Reactions: de3

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

We spent the day at home. I washed our truck (probably for the last time this year), napped, made pizza, napped, played online, napped, fed the critters, and looked at my XTZ rear sway bar while feeding the critters. I guess I need to disconnect it and see how it rides. I did not pursue the disconnecting today as today is a holiday and it would have interfered with my naps.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
I'm a day late! Yesterday I finished wiring up the Prowlers turn signals& tail/brake lights and off to Denise's brothers house for dinner. Had to drive the outlaws there, they are getting to the point where they don't like driving at night. Today I'm playing with my 2 year old grandson while his Mom and Denise go Black Friday shopping! Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have the kid coming over for the weekend! Thank god I have my shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Reactions: de3
1 - 4 of 4 Posts