Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing all out there to have a Great Thanksgiving, don't eat too much! LOL We are spending a quiet one at home! Just me and mama! That in itself is a reason to celebrate! LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
right back at ya RD and Prowler guys , we're going a half hour to our DIL folks place .. we seem to celebrate there often.

Reactions: Fairmont79

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving, all! We had our big one last Saturday. No big plans for tomorrow. Small dinner plans with one of our daughters, my grand son, and a couple of friends. That's about it. I'll finish up on the Prowler tomorrow morning. Just have to clean it up, put the interior back together and get ready to have the doors worked on.

·
Registered
812 Posts
The girlfriend is working today till 2pm then off to her brothers for the family gathering for 4pm, That will give me time to repack all my tower gear from hiking up and down a mountain for the last 2 weeks as it is a hike to / helicopter site. Weather was 63 mph winds with -10* windchill. But we got the project done yesterday in the snow / rain as a front moved through. Also Going to start pulling the buggy apart today to start changing the front diff and also get it ready for winter before we go there for dinner.

Everyone have a great holiday

Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts