Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally picked up my XTZ last week. The dash and center console are near completion. My Aluminum guy once again went above my expectations. The dash returns on the bottom and connects to the fire wall. The center console uses the same type of lock mechanism that the military and even NASCAR use. Let me know what you guys think. Still a lot of work to be done. Pictures taken with the iPhone and posted from ipad using photo bucket.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k631/Flying121/d0703e3c.jpg

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k631/Flying121/2efc8ebf.jpg

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
All I can say is HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
nice work, man knows his craft ... not an over use of dzus fasteners as some do

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
thats awsome!!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Very Sharp

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Absolute artwork...beautiful!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ummm...does this mean you will actually drive it now or....? still the shop/garage queen....
I have been wiring things for 3 days straight. Making quick connect harnesses for all the gauges and each accessory. I am going to Lake Havasu in a few weeks to try a new fuel management system and after that who knows maybe I will go for a ride. How's your Cat running? How many times you had it out in the last 12 months? lol

·
Registered
861 Posts
mines running excellent, the only thing lacking at this point is the through bolts for the heims on the tie rods but i was finally able to get a hold of Mike at prestige so hopefully that will be resolved... i also have a constant issue with my doonerx goin flat but when you roll it and loose 3 beads what do you expect...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mines running excellent, the only thing lacking at this point is the through bolts for the heims on the tie rods but i was finally able to get a hold of Mike at prestige so hopefully that will be resolved... i also have a constant issue with my doonerx goin flat but when you roll it and loose 3 beads what do you expect...
So how many rides in the last 12 months?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts