Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I for one do not like to hear our countries song sang like a lot of singers today that while attemping to sing it ,, drag the notes and tune completely out of whack like they do with other songs like soul music mixed with rap.

This is the Star Spangled Banner like you've never heard it before! More like it used to be sang ,,in my opinion .. Listen to it and tell me if you agree..
This was at Texas Tech University Basketball game . . . .The National Anthem is sung by five young ladies. You have never heard it performed better than this!

An entire arena remains completely silent throughout the song. You could hear a pin drop.

Take a moment to listen to this...you will not regret it.

The Star Spangled Banner like you've never heard it! - posted by Lindsey Welsh (LNeidenfeuhr) - tangle.com

·
Registered
583 Posts
Wow they sounded great! I heard Christina Aguliara kill the song once in the manner you mentioned, sounded awfull. Remember when Roseanne 'sang' it at a ballgame? She should have been charged with treason.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to the both of you for agreeing ,,it's nice to know that some one else rather than I feel this way about how some just ruin our country's song.. Lee Greenwood sure would do it proud as so would many others.. right?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Very good indeed, gives you a good feeling when it is sang the rite way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts