Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Добрый день, друзья!
Моя кошка иногда получает сообщение о проблеме с напряжением. У меня установлен вольтметр и я вижу, что напряжение от 12 В до 15,7 В. Возможно ли, что у моего кота проблемы с регулятором напряжения?
Может кто знает какое напряжение должно быть при работе кота?
Есть еще вопрос. В России положено всегда ездить с включенными фарами, но чаще я езжу по лесу и могу не включать фары. Заметил, что при включенных фарах сообщение об ошибке (при сетевом напряжении) не появляется (напряжение чуть ниже). Подумал, может производитель так задумал?
Как можно ездить по США с включенными фарами?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good afternoon friends!
My cat sometimes gets a message about a stress problem. I have a voltmeter installed and I see that the voltage is from 12V to 15.7V. Is it possible that my cat has problems with the voltage regulator?
Maybe someone knows what voltage should be when the cat is working?
There is another question. In Russia, it is supposed to always drive with the headlights on, but more often I drive through the forest and may not turn on the headlights. I noticed that when the headlights are on, the error message (at mains voltage) does not appear (the voltage is slightly lower). I thought maybe the manufacturer thought so?
How can you drive in the US with your headlights on?

·
Registered
5 Posts
re: Your "How can you drive with head lights on?" question...

For my 2019 Prowler Pro XT, I replaced its factory H4 Halogen bulbs with H4 LED Motorcycle bulbs. Being LED, they use less watts (leaving remaining amps for battery charging), they run at cooler temps and they take more water abuse as well. And best of all, they are brighter light (compared to yellow tint halogen). For details, surf "DZG H4 LED Headlights Bulbs 9003 LED Bulb HB2 HS1 Conversion Kit P43t 6500K" on Amazon. To run with headlights on, I simply put its light switch to LOW Beam position. This works for me... Might work for your Prowler as well...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts