Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone ... new owner of 700 prowler ... unbelievable in the work I am using it for ... running new country on power line clearing contract ... had to weld a tie rod broke at the threads but now have some time to replace ... got it off the wheel end by cant seem to get help to get it off the inside end or out of the box ... anyone done this before ... need some tips ... :confused:

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome crazeecannuk. Yep broke a few of them myself. You should be able to remove it with a large crescent wrench if you remove the boot from the rack and pinion you should see were it is cut out for a wrench. My advice is to get the heavier duty ones from Arctic Cat that have a longer jam nut to reinforce the tie rod at the threads. Or invest in some after market heavy duty ones. Good luck.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Hello to everyone ... new owner of 700 prowler ... unbelievable in the work I am using it for ... running new country on power line clearing contract ... had to weld a tie rod broke at the threads but now have some time to replace ... got it off the wheel end by cant seem to get help to get it off the inside end or out of the box ... anyone done this before ... need some tips ... :confused:
Take a look at this post. Mike at Prestige is really making a wonderful product and provides great service from what I have been told.

http://www.prowlertalk.net/forums/arctic-cat-prowler-suspension-discussions/460-tie-rods.html

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts