Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys need a little help. I have 2009 700xtx I bent the tie rod is it true that i cant just the tie rod. Is it true i have to buy the hole Rack and Pinion

·
Registered
250 Posts
that not true that you need a whole rack. i have a brand new updated tie rod kit that ive been looking to get rid of, or if you have a dealer near by the part number is 0505-638

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
that not true that you need a whole rack. i have a brand new updated tie rod kit that ive been looking to get rid of, or if you have a dealer near by the part number is 0505-638
Great info DJ..........Thanks Buddy.:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Well since I don't have a Prowler anymore I have no use for it. 20 bucks plus the shipping.I have other odds and ends also if interested.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Well since I don't have a Prowler anymore I have no use for it. 20 bucks plus the shipping.I have other odds and ends also if interested.
So if you don't have prowler what do you have. Inquiring minds would like to know what you changed too if any thing.

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
I think he has a maverick now, at least he didn't go over to the dark side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Sounds good let me know how to get the money to you
Pm me. I I'll send you my phone number and we can work it out. As far as the new machine, Yeah I went with the maverick and haven't looked back. I don't like the rzr1k, and the build quality of can-am is second to none. Rode yesterday and put 120 Mile's on it, gotta love flat arizona desert, average speed was 62mph.

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Glad it is meeting your expectations, Can-Am makes a nice package! Have fun, and stay safe.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nothing in my inbox. .. call me 623-229-1 seven nine three

1 - 14 of 14 Posts