Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the replacement tie rods for the Prowler. They come with inner and outer heims w/ new CV boots.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
All these veiws and no replys. Great looking product Mike keep up the great work.
Maybe no one wants to change cv boots to change tie rods?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
After talking to Mike he said the kit comes with new boots. Come on Joe get off the couch.
Im sorry I dont want change cv boot when I change tie rods, I do have the tools to do it. Well thats what makes America Great. Good price thou!

·
Registered
463 Posts
You dont have to change CV boots. just tierod boots

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
darn Photobucket....here's some new pictures of the tie-rods
Very nice tie rods Mike. I had a set of your tie rods on my Prowler before I added the long travel and they are top notch. I sold mine to Rick and I'm sure he is happy with them. You guys do great work and are very customer friendly as well.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Wow Mike those are super nice, and heavy duty. If i didn't already have the rackzilla on mine i would be putting those on.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Those look really nice!! couple questions, how much? and using these can I run 12" wheels or will they hit?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
I went to the prestige site and most of the Cat links are just dead links, no tierods anywhere.
Well give Mike a call @ Prestige in the morning he is a very easy guy to deal with.

951-695-2720

·
Registered
861 Posts
Very nice tie rods Mike. I had a set of your tie rods on my Prowler before I added the long travel and they are top notch. I sold mine to Rick and I'm sure he is happy with them. You guys do great work and are very customer friendly as well.

yep, top notch stuff! its great being friends with Todd...i am the ugly friend that gets all the sloppy seconds!! only his "seconds" are friggin SWEET!!!:D Now i just need the ole turbo...haha

these things have to be seen to believed....i am sure i will rip out my steering box b4 these let go! lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mike,

I bought a set of these and they are very nice like everyone else is saying but I did not get new boots with it? I also drilled out my spindle to accept a 1/2in bolt instead of your trick little adapter. I did this because to get all the bump steer out of these thing I also raised the heim approx 1in. Do you have the boots in stock?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts