Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has a set of aftermarket tierods for the xtz or any other prowler from what I understand.

I need a set so let me know what you have and a price please

·
Registered
39 Posts
Diecast has chromoly/factory standard replacements that run $158.00 a pair and a fully heimed chormoly kit (unbreakable/race proven) with all the hardware for $371.00 call if you have any questions. 619-561-1300

·
Registered
39 Posts
Diecast Chromoly/Factory replacements $158.00 pr. or Fully Heimed Chromoly (race proven/ unbreakable) with all hardware for $371.00 call 619-561-1300

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response but I went over to X2 motorsports at my lunch today and they had them in stock ready to sell.

·
Registered
91 Posts
After snapping a tie rod a few weeks ago on my XTZ I replaced it with the Gear One rack and rods ($600 ish)…

I was in four wheel high when the tie rod snapped (on the threaded section of the tie rod) resulting in a bent a-arm mount (weak design) and cracking the front differential. It's been a fun three weeks waiting to get the XTZ back.

You’d think they would put a better stock tie rod and stronger a-arm bracket on such a performance off-road vehicle…

1 - 6 of 6 Posts