1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Reapers all the way.

·
Registered
491 Posts
dont go with anything 8 ply .IMO way too heavy and the kill ,performance and mileage .i cant wait to swap out my ITPs. GBCs are no differen

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Brother!! I just ordered 27" Grim Reapers 518.80 shipped.....did I do ok?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the fronts are 26# and the rears are 30# they say. Talked with a fella with a RZR on Memoral day that had 2300 miles and looked great with no flats ever.Thanks Soazcat didn't see your post till after I ordered them

·
Registered
618 Posts
Congrats, you'll love them

Price sounds about right compared to what I paid for mine, Also 27's.

As far as power loss if there was any it was barely noticeable when I put them on my 650, now the same ones are on the XTZ and can't say there is any power loss what so ever.

I've had one puncture from a railroad spike on one of our trails up here, but the spikes have claimed every type of tire made.

You'll love the handling, ride, and durability.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mounted 27" Grim Reapers with 2" spacers. Looks like i'm gonna start drilling for fender flares next!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
26in maxxis ceros for me and they are awesum,probly the best all around tire.works great in snow,mud and rocks. and only 3.5-5 lbs heavier then the stock 4spds.

·
Registered
421 Posts
and they actually make the dam thing have decent steering,turns in waaay better.went from 3/8 toe in to 0-1/4 out for best results so far.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Looking good.

Now what do you have stuck in back by the muffler?????

·
Registered
733 Posts
Nice rubber!! I bet they'll sling mud or whatever you want to drive over! Nice Prowler too :thumbs up:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Looks like a loud ass Train horn to me! wheres the compressor?

That's what it looked like to me as well so I had to ask. Sure wouldn't want to be right behind it when he hits the button if that is what it is :eek:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh those lil things.... yep TRAIN HORNS I love to blow by my buddys in there RZR's and blow um up!! I have a 4 gallon tank mounted between the floors on the drivers side and a shrader valve to fill under the bed!!! good for about a 20 second burst or a day full of "toots"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts