Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my '07 Prowler 2 months ago, only Cat in Town. Then I see a green cat at the car wash and tonight a Red Cat like mine, maybe an 08 or 09 pulls up beside me. Damn good to see the Cats are killing the Gators in this town but I have to be different! Time to start making my Cat stand out....where to start?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Bought my '07 Prowler 2 months ago, only Cat in Town. Then I see a green cat at the car wash and tonight a Red Cat like mine, maybe an 08 or 09 pulls up beside me. Damn good to see the Cats are killing the Gators in this town but I have to be different! Time to start making my Cat stand out....where to start?
A fairly cheap way to make your prowler really stand out from the crowd with a minimum amount of work is to do a vinyl wrap.. there's a few people on here that have done them that might be able to tell you about them. Of course, another way (the way I went) is to throw on an aftermarket pipe.. change your sound and maybe give you a little better performance.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might have to check out the wraps, I had to put a new pipe on when I bought it the weld was cracked around the inlet pipe. Our town allows us to drive them on the street with a permit but one requirement is a spark arrestor. I'm going to put on new tires and get a plow before the snow flies.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Congrats and Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just running stock exhaust, still have a lot to learn. My first goal was to make sure it was mechanically sound to avoid major repairs (hope I'm there, may need a new battery). Went for a ride today, damn hot last I checked it was 108.

Thanks for the welcome, I hope to put it to good use in September. We're having a "Battle of the Hemp Bales" Civil War Re-enactment(have to do a google search still can't post links), plan on using it for a Fire/EMS quick response vehicle. If the heat stays like this the battle field could be rough!

·
Registered
733 Posts
I'm running a "Yoshimura Zero" titanium pipe with a downturn on the end. No spark arrestor now but we've had a really wet summer.. if it dries out I'll be putting one on for sure..

·
Registered
733 Posts
Sure! I FINALLY got a new camera.. i'll post some up tomorrow..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts