Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ 1000. This 1000cc beast has only 267 miles and 23 hours! I have GPS’d her at 70mph with more to go! HCR Long Travel suspension (top of the line) with King 2.0 remote reservoir shocks, custom radius cage, custom suicide style opening doors, Neri-Style racing seats, Seat structure lowered by Prestige Motorsports, Speedwerx slip-on exhaust and Muzzy fuel controller, LED auxiliary lights, HID headlights, aftermarket coolant temp and voltage gauges. I am the original owner and bought her in August of ‘09. Over $22,000 spent. She is in beautiful condition and was hardly ever used! Also comes with stock muffler. Current CA registration through June 2015. Clear title in hand. Located in Southern CA. $9500. Open to REASONABLE offers, but no trades, will ship if you make all of the arrangements, and I am not interested in parting out a perfect running awesome riding XTZ. PM me if interested, or 562-310-8706.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
good luck with the sale of that sweet lookin ride:cool:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
That is one awesome looking machine. Why you selling it?

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
There ya go mike!!!!!!!:d

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is one awesome looking machine. Why you selling it?
We are buying a retirement home in the mountains of Arizona, and with the HCR LT kit, this thing is just over 72" wide.......too wide for some of the trails where we will be riding. I never used it too much in the desert Southwest, due to fear of damaging it from rocks and getting it scratched up from all of the scrub brush, etc. (I really built it to be used in the sand dunes of Glamis, but then never went (way too crazy there now anyways). I have bought a couple used RZR-S's for the wife and myself.......they are much smaller, and I really don't care if they get all scratched up.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
ya just made it toooo pretty is all :)

keep'em semi stock and use the heck out of 'em is my idea of the perfect ride.. add safety and extraction gear and goo like helllll
again MY HUMBLE OPINION here

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
a just made it toooo pretty is all :)

keep'em semi stock and use the heck out of 'em is my idea of the perfect ride.. add safety and extraction gear and goo like helllll
again MY HUMBLE OPINION here
If I had muddogefi's money I would go get it.....nice machine wouldn't fit on our trails,I don't think it would fit through the pipes at Hatfield and McCoys,

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
That is one nice looking ride good luck with the sale and enjoy your new retirement toys!

I have to agree with Gary I buy my stuff to use, I don't plan on doing damage but don't want to "baby" it either.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is one nice looking ride good luck with the sale and enjoy your new retirement toys!

I have to agree with Gary I buy my stuff to use, I don't plan on doing damage but don't want to "baby" it either.
Yup....lessons learned on putting too much $$ into something. On the other hand.....sure won't kill me if it doesn't sell. It is a strong runner.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big price drop!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Prowler has been SOLD!!:)

·
Registered