Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a good front stock tire and wheel for my 09 Cat 700 xtx?? Anyone got one-new or used?
Thanks Roger1:)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Good luck, Ive been looking too. I thought I saw some steel wheels and tires on ebay I will check

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Guys i have a set of 14 inch FST rims, i will get a picture in a minute. They have sand tires on them, but they are heavier than i need for the sand. I think they are perfect desert rims, thats why I havent advertised them.

I am thinking of going hyperdakar sp? rims in a 12 inch set up.

I bought the FST a month ago and I have used them twice, still brand new. pm me if you are interested , they are $$$$

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I can get 1 front and 2 rear(steel wheels) new take offs 100 bucks. They are not mone

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
front tire

Joe
What year and model is the front tire and rim from?? Where are you located?

Thank Roger1

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
2009 650 Prowler, Im in AZ

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joes5091
I have a 2009 Prowler XTX. I think they are the same. Do you have a picture? I want the front tire and rim. How do you want to handle the transaction?
Roger1

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I need more people to buy I dont want to shell out 400.00 and get stuck with them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Joe

The tire might be the same but the wheel you are showing in your pics is completely different than what I have on my Cat. I bought my Cat at Bass Pro Shops and all the Cats come with chrome and black wheels??
Roger

·
Registered
12 Posts
Will 08 H1 stock wheels and tires work Roger ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts