Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
I'd think any auto store could get your 14's as cars and trucks run them.

·
Registered
282 Posts
anyone using tire chains? I may be using the prowler for some winter hunting. Most of them I look at have different lengths for 14inch rims. making sure I order the correct set. thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
looking at the A/C catalog, I don't see any chains listed for the prowler only the atv's. Says rear tires only for atv. Not sure I want see if my diff can handle chains, as it seems to be the only reason I can think as to why they don't offer them for the prowler.

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
I have a 72" blade, and have not needed chains yet! Prowler works great in $ wheel drive.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
looking at the A/C catalog, I don't see any chains listed for the prowler only the atv's. Says rear tires only for atv. Not sure I want see if my diff can handle chains, as it seems to be the only reason I can think as to why they don't offer them for the prowler.
I agree I would think chains would be hard on the Diff.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have a 72" blade, and have not needed chains yet! Prowler works great in $ wheel drive.
I was hoping there would be a winter caribou hunt up here in AK starting at the end of the month although wont know for another 10 days. Not enough snow for sleds yet. Was thinking of taking chains just incase I needed them for the prowler.

If I had them for the plow I think I would defiantly break something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts