Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
HAHAHA, there tryin to pull a fast one on ya!! i have ridden quads for a long time, and not riding grand-pa style either, i have never seen damage like this done in one ride. i say get pissed at them and make them replace the darn tires, there should be no excuse for this other than a defect!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wonder if those were tires that were stored somewhere for a long time in the heat or something and trying to be sold as brand new? Definately looks defective.

I thought that too BUT these tires are supposed to be new for 2009. I can't see them have been left lying around for any great length of time.
Im taking them in for inspection today.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The service manager before even seeing the tires started telling me I was SOL because they "werent defective when he mounted them" and he was too busy to drop everything and look at them while I was standing there. So I waited until he talked to every person in the store and had no excuse to not talk to me. He quickly changed his story upon inspection and it looks like I should have new tires by Tuesday. I just hope theyre from a different batch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.