Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
that sure don't look right. if those are brand new tires i'd get my but back to where they were bought from asap!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that sure don't look right. if those are brand new tires i'd get my but back to where they were bought from asap!!!

No doubt. The shop is already hinting that they think it must be ride damage from my first time out over the phone.

·
Registered
155 Posts
HAHAHA, there tryin to pull a fast one on ya!! i have ridden quads for a long time, and not riding grand-pa style either, i have never seen damage like this done in one ride. i say get pissed at them and make them replace the darn tires, there should be no excuse for this other than a defect!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I wonder if those were tires that were stored somewhere for a long time in the heat or something and trying to be sold as brand new? Definately looks defective.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder if those were tires that were stored somewhere for a long time in the heat or something and trying to be sold as brand new? Definately looks defective.

I thought that too BUT these tires are supposed to be new for 2009. I can't see them have been left lying around for any great length of time.
Im taking them in for inspection today.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The service manager before even seeing the tires started telling me I was SOL because they "werent defective when he mounted them" and he was too busy to drop everything and look at them while I was standing there. So I waited until he talked to every person in the store and had no excuse to not talk to me. He quickly changed his story upon inspection and it looks like I should have new tires by Tuesday. I just hope theyre from a different batch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts