Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone get me an actual measurment of a 26x9/11x14 bajacross mounted on a wheel?

Anyone ever gone to a 25x14 to lower ride height?

Thanks for your help/input

M

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Can someone get me an actual measurment of a 26x9/11x14 bajacross mounted on a wheel?

Anyone ever gone to a 25x14 to lower ride height?

Thanks for your help/input

M
They don't make the Bajacross in a 26x9. They come in a 26x10 and they fit just fine on the 14x6 wheels. I have a set but they are on my car at UTV Crap Fab shack right now otherwise I could take a measurement for you. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Todd is correct. I measured my BajaCross' that are mounted on ITP Type 7 True Beadlocks and they are 26 3/8 inches tall with no weight on them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like the looks of the bajacross. I was considering dropping to a 25 in the terracross. I have run terracross' on my previous renegades in cross country races and switching to run sxs this season. I put some $ down and will be picking up a XTZ that was posted for sale on here with a hair dryer already attached(the MC make me happy Xpress people). I am going to set it up to compete in hare scramble races here in the midwest. Dont want to go wider. Going to do look into lowering the seats, fabing my own cage. Got to figure out suspension and tires within a month or so....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He and I actually compete in the same series. It will however be in two different classes. I will be running in the modified class, he will be running in fantasy class. Its just like other pro sports. I do, he dreams.....

Hows that for s#%$ talking????

·
Registered
8 Posts
He and I actually compete in the same series. It will however be in two different classes. I will be running in the modified class, he will be running in fantasy class. Its just like other pro sports. I do, he dreams.....

Hows that for s#%$ talking????
rumor has it your changing the plastics to camo so after we put you into a tree nobody will see you crying

·
Registered
463 Posts
Were do you race hair scrambles I'd like to do that.

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, you are wrong. If I put you out of the race on the first turn, then do say 1 full lap before I decide to take a nap, I still beat you. Remember second place is the first looser, or in your co-pilot's case fourth place makes him the first looser looser looser looser. But dont sweat it, the track workers carry tow straps for guys like you....;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, you are wrong. If I put you out of the race on the first turn, then do say 1 full lap before I decide to take a nap, I still beat you. Remember second place is the first looser, or in your co-pilot's case fourth place makes him the first looser looser looser looser. But dont sweat it, the track workers carry tow straps for guys like you....;)
after reviewing the iatvhss site overalls your 11th place wasnt better then 4th. hope this machine last longer then 12 miles like the stock machine you tried to ride last year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts