Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought Baja Cross XD 26x11.00R14NHS 84D tires and got a nail hole near one of the "knobs". Plugging and patching did not stand up after a day of riding. The tore is about 1 week old and cost $157.
The question I have and I have surfed the internet without success, is there a tube I could buy to fit the tire?

Any help here would be appreciated...

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Ive seen them on Ebay under atv tires.

·
Registered
478 Posts
EBay is probably the best bet.

Did you use the rope type of plugs? It takes more than one many times. We were just at Rally on the Rocks and had to put 13 plugs in a Bioghorn sidewall on one of the riders in our group. Normally a couple of plugs will hold without any problems. Make sure you use glue if it is a larger hole.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
joes 5091 thank you for replying. I have searched ATV inner tubed on e-bay. None available for the size of the Baja Cross. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Bought Baja Cross XD 26x11.00R14NHS 84D tires and got a nail hole near one of the "knobs". Plugging and patching did not stand up after a day of riding. The tore is about 1 week old and cost $157.
The question I have and I have surfed the internet without success, is there a tube I could buy to fit the tire?

Any help here would be appreciated...
Remember you won't be able to plug that tube if you have trouble on the trail with it. I've got several Plugs in one of my tires that Im going to try to get re-vulcanized, if it doesn't cost much.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I didnt want to tell him what to do,He asked and I just gave the info without trying to tell him what to do with his Prowler.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Many thanks joes 9051 for the the answer. Much appreciated! I'll order a tube and will see how it workes out. Ordered a new tire too....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
joes 5091 an additional request....

Searched e-bay up and down and contacted tire suppliers with negative results for a fitting tube.

Could you please provide me with the details where you found the tubes you listed in your previous e-mail?

Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
joes 5091 an additional request....

Searched e-bay up and down and contacted tire suppliers with negative results for a fitting tube.

Could you please provide me with the details where you found the tubes you listed in your previous e-mail?

Thanks in advance for your help!
I am always am on Ebay and I was checking out ATV Tires and found the tube I buy and sell on Ebay I have almost 1000 transactions on Ebay. If you just click on the link I posted it will take you to the auction. Those tubes are made for atv/utv use they have metal valve stems.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The closest I was able to get, because they don't manufacture wider tubes was a 26x9-14. Hope that the tube will stretch the extra couple of inches. Also tube was only available with straight valve, not sure if it will fit. Anyhow tube is on it's way....Thanks joe 5091.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts