Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow prowler owner.I live in Michigans U.P. We have a lot of land to ride in up here. Ive had my prowler for two years now and have put on 2600 miles.we ride in all sorts of terran. i was wondering if any of you have tried the 28" swamp lites. i want to go a little larger then my stock 26" can you help me?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the site,Im sure someone will have an answer for you.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to the site. I hope to come up next summer and hit the dunes and silver lake. What prowler do you have?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have a "08" 650 xt, every thing stock right now. did put in the Jensen heavy duty radio this year. works great! i have looked into the Terracross tires also but they only come 26", but they look like a great tire. that would be my first choice if they came bigger. i will also be puttting on my own Aluminun skid plate this year. I own a small machine shop, this will be a piece of cake. I am constintly reattaching my plastic ones. this is another reason for the larger tires.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Maxxis Big Horn 2.0 here. Love Them!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it seems all of you ride sand, in the U.P. it's wooded trails and muddy logging roads,i am aimimg at a more aggresive tire for up here. not to mention all the snow we get in the winter.

·
Registered
583 Posts
it seems all of you ride sand, in the U.P. it's wooded trails and muddy logging roads,i am aimimg at a more aggresive tire for up here. not to mention all the snow we get in the winter.
I went with Duro powergrips from www.rockymountainatv.com One inch wider front and rear. They look much better than the stock skinnys and so far I love em. They ride great. My brother in law has the swamplite on his Brute and he likes them, more of an at tire than an all out mud tire.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hey U P rider. I'm in Alabama and do all kind of riding. We have some of the best mud riding out there. I have 28" swamp lites on my 650 H1 prowler. I love them. They do very well in all kind of terrain. I mostly ride the trails and swamps. I've been impressed with them. And they really pull hard in reverse too. The 28's come with like 1.75" deep tread. They really look mean. I haven't had them all that long so i can't say how good they wear or how long they'll last.

·
Registered
682 Posts
welcome to the site. You should look at the interco Reptiles. They come in 27 and measure what they say. The rest of the tires are hard pressed to measure up. Very aggressive and good on road also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts