Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my tires mounted last night. Spartacus radials. they measure 26" high compared to 24" high with the stockers. I used the tire changer I bought from a store up here called Princess Auto for 49 bucks. (well worth the money) Now I need to take it out for a ride. Maybe this weekend temps are going to be better than now. Just a little cold out at -19c.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Man that's a pretty machine! Tires look awesome!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not as much as you I would imagine. 8 to 12" maybe. monday they say rain here. taking the sled out today. Helping a friend break in his 2013 nitro xtx.

·
Registered
412 Posts
8 to 12 in? Same as what de3 said! Around here they would probably declare a state of emergency and it would be the start of the zombie apocalypse!! Speaking of which I got a decal for the back of my prowler that says "Zombie Apocalypse Response Vehicle" lol...

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
your 1362 miles south of me. I have driven through TN but not that far east. We try to go to Florida every year now for a month break just before the nice weather comes are way. I will be going out with the poop a holic's this weekend. I will take some pictures of the area we ride in.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Cool... would like to definetely see some pics! I wish we did get more snow here than we do! We have several small ski resorts in the area and have been dying to go, but so far it has been an unusually warm winter around here. Out of 5 resorts only 2 are open and that's just man made snow on 3 out of 16 slopes. I'm about to get my boat back out I think! lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts