Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Desertcat only needs 212 more posts, Sandchris has been gone almost 1 year and still holds the title:eek:

Maybe Seth can get the title before OCT. (Looks like last time we seen Sandchris was OCT. 11)

What forum did he move to? Canham or did he get rid of his ride or put his engine in a wildcat?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Desertcat only needs 212 more posts, Sandchris has been gone almost 1 year and still holds the title:eek:

Maybe Seth can get the title before OCT. (Looks like last time we seen Sandchris was OCT. 11)

What forum did he move to? Canham or did he get rid of his ride or put his engine in a wildcat?
Chris is just very busy with work and family stuff. He is kind of burnt out on the whole side x side thing. He helped so many people work on their cars including me that he just never had time to finish his own projects. I talk to him every week and i am sure he will be back because he would like to get a sport UTV if some one would build a motor that makes some power. He would have bought a Wildcat but he isn't a big fan of the motor, trans, and clutch set up.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Post whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Post whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. :D

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I think it kinda like saying I have the biggest Richard!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Well keep it up Richard!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Your Mother will be so Proud!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
seth,when you catch sandchris your not leaving us are you. i hope that 4 seat artic cat comes out before the 4 seat can-am.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts