Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched the site over for any suggestions on how to replace the CV boots. I have found nothing.

I have, in the past, taken the machine to the dealer for the boots that have split or torn open in the past. However, I thought it might be something I could do myself. I had a broken front axle that has a good boot on it that I need. I got the retaining clamp bands off and I cant even figure out how to get the old boot off let alone get it on the good axle. Can anyone explain how this works. I have a hard time believing its that hard if the dealer can do it in a couple hours.

Thanks!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have searched the site over for any suggestions on how to replace the CV boots. I have found nothing.

I have, in the past, taken the machine to the dealer for the boots that have split or torn open in the past. However, I thought it might be something I could do myself. I had a broken front axle that has a good boot on it that I need. I got the retaining clamp bands off and I cant even figure out how to get the old boot off let alone get it on the good axle. Can anyone explain how this works. I have a hard time believing its that hard if the dealer can do it in a couple hours.

Thanks!
I can't acces youtube here at work but there used to be a video somebody put up showing how to replace a prowler boot. Search youtube, it's probably still there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts