Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at upgrading to a toy hauler around 25’. Just curious what u guys run and if you have any clearance issues, from just looking around the height clearance may be a issue?
Height 76.5 in?? I have a custom cage, not so easy to take off and on.
And stock suspension with 2” spacers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My prowler is basicaly setup the same as yours and the only issue i had with my toy hualer was the rear bed wouldnt go up high enough so i removed the rear bed. The door opening should be fine.

·
Registered
166 Posts
When I load the Prowler into my toyhauler all I have to do is fold the light bar down and it will go right in. You won't have to worry about the width at all. All toyhaulers are different so you should just measure your Prowler and buy a trailer that you know will work.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The reason I had to take out my bed is the toy hauler was a 2001 Tahoe Transport and the rear beds didnt go up as high as some of the newer trailers. It was also a fith wheel so removing the bed didnt matter to me because I still had the front bedroom.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Before I got my 40’ I had a 26’ Attitude and I had a full cage with a light bar and did not have any problems getting the prowler in with both beds up. I did not have to lower my light bar.

·
Registered
861 Posts
i have a Ragen 27 and my prowler fits fine i had about an inch of clearance on the cage so i put rubber door strips on the bottom bed/couch deal to keep it from scrapin if i bounced. Split

·
Registered
166 Posts
How about light weight 1/2 ton SUV toy haulers?

Any body have a dune sport?
Mine is an 18' Carson Titan. It weighs about 4300lbs dry and 7000lbs loaded. I used to pull it with a half ton regular cab dodge and it did fine. I use my 3/4 ton diesel now and you can barely feel it back there.
They are pretty basic toyhaulers but Carson is still in business and I have had really good luck with mine. I paid 12,500 for this one brand new in 2006

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Mine is an 18' Carson Titan. It weighs about 4300lbs dry and 7000lbs loaded. I used to pull it with a half ton regular cab dodge and it did fine. I use my 3/4 ton diesel now and you can barely feel it back there.
They are pretty basic toyhaulers but Carson is still in business and I have had really good luck with mine. I paid 12,500 for this one brand new in 2006

Nice looking trailer. Thanks for the info

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
:confused:Found a 01 skyline toy hauler, has a old style dropdown bed. About 5’11”. I think cat would fit with the tires flat. Difference of 4”. Any one have experience or have trick to strapping the suspension down.
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
:confused:Found a 01 skyline toy hauler, has a old style dropdown bed. About 5’11”. I think my cat would fit with the tires flat. Difference of 4”. Any one have experience or have trick to strapping the suspension down.
Thanks!!!
What about chopping your cage a bit?

·
Registered
91 Posts
How about light weight 1/2 ton SUV toy haulers?

Any body have a dune sport?
I have a 27' dune sport from Chance; however, I bought the West Coast Charger (before they went out of business)... I have a taller cage on the XTZ and light bar. I swing the light bar down and deflate the tires prior to loading. I recently found that pulling the valve stems did the deflation job quickly :rolleyes:

I have both beds in the rear and it still fits well...

Sean

1 - 20 of 40 Posts