Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Trade: Turf Saver rear Diff and Axles

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Fairmont79 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking to trade my 2010 Prowler 700 XTX Turf Saver rear diff and axles for your 2011+ solid rear diff and axles. My cat has 121 hours. All are in great shape.

#2 ·
Pretty good swap! Turf Saver is about 3 times the cost of a locked rear gear. I did the swap on mine already, I have a 2009 XTX. I kept my Turf Saver as it was still in great shape (7500 miles!). If you can't find anyone to swap with you, the locked 3.6 ring gear will fit your case, and inner cv joints can be purchased (for 10 dollars more you can get a complete axle! Don't figure)

#4 ·
I plow snow with mine, the locked rear did make a difference! Only thing I have to watch is making tight turns on the lawn! I have the China rear axles in mine, to early to tell if they will hold up! I'm fairly easy on mine, don't go into much mud, and not big on water crossings! Time will tell! I do plan on upgrading my rear axles to the factory ball/detent style when funds permit!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.