Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm going to be pulling the trigger on a Wild Cat sooner than later. I should have it next week if all goes well. So will see after this weekend what I will be selling off of my machine. I taking the elkas off and the seats. If I get the deal I will be selling them as of Monday.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Well I'm going to be pulling the trigger on a Wild Cat sooner than later. I should have it next week if all goes well. So will see after this weekend what I will be selling off of my machine. I taking the elkas off and the seats. If I get the deal I will be selling them as of Monday.
Let me know if you do... i'm interested in the seats.. I'm in Canada so shipping wouldn't be too bad. What kind of seats do you have?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
good luck and hope it works out for ya, look forward to posts about the rig

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
you will have to keep us posted on that beast............

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
i would realy be interested in the 4 shocks...what would you need to get for those??

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me know if you do... i'm interested in the seats.. I'm in Canada so shipping wouldn't be too bad. What kind of seats do you have?
here is a picture of my prowler. here is the link to them
Cerullo High Back F3 Sport Seat - Adjustable RZR

Shocks are Elka stage two with proper elka springs. told them what I drove and where i drove they built them. They are awesome. They are not even a year old. they retail for over 2g's. I will be selling them for around 1200.00 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
733 Posts
here is my new one picked up today.
Nice ride !! I bet your itching to get it out for a rip.. do you plan on wading any mud with it? just curious as to what you have for riding conditions. Some time in the next year or two I think I'm going to upgrade to a big bore twin, just comparing the xtz and the wildcat for my use.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't do much mud riding these days mostly high speed tight trails and lots of bumps and whoops and sand. All my friends have poo 900 xp and rzr s's and regular rzr's. Not many cats. I think in the camp ground where I do the most of my riding. There are 10 poo's (3 xp 900, 1 rzr s,5 rzr 800 1 rzr 570) 3 cats (1 wildcat 2 prowlers) 1 Teryx and one BRP commander.
I know the one of the guys that works for cat here in manitoba. The one he has has been put through it's paces. It has 1500 hard miles on it with 0 problems so far. Ya they have had some problems with them. It only seems to be with the guys running the huge tires on it. I myself perfer to say with stock size on all my rides. leaving this one alone not putting any thing dumb on it. Doing cosmedics thats it. Roof,winch, bumpers. It needs nothing else. Just tired of forever working on them to ride it 20 minutes on the weekend. I hope this thing is as good as my AC Z1 snowmoblie is. Drive it park it drive it park it. Love it.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
very nice looking,happy for you. i was telling someone the other day,our local articcat dealership has sold 4 or 5 and none of them has come back.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow nice looking kitty.
Did you drive your friends PoPo's? Why Wildcat?
drove the wildcat in the spring thought it was amazing. Not enough room in the rzr xp900 was more money no doors only 13" of travel compared to 18' on the cat. I don't like Pull Off Land And Repair In Shop. I have had enough of them, service is the pits here for them. They look cheap,air filter is paper at 40 bucks each to replace every 300 miles. (warranty on poop if you use some other filter your engine not covered) My wild cat was 15,600.00. I have had pretty good luck with cat. I still liked my prowler just my wife did not like the height of the prowler. thought it was too tippy so she never came with me. Now I think I will have a hard time getting her out of it. Air filter on the cat is Massive and can be cleaned and re oiled. My AC Z1 sled is awesome never had any problems with it in 2 seasons 5000 miles just have to do maintenance. I'm getting to old to be wrenching all the time.

Walker Evans are a way better shock than china built fox.

That's why I bought a cat.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fat Cat, what size trailer is that? looks like a perfect size.
The trailer is 6 x 12 with a rear ramp. got it a t a local trailer shop. paid 1475.00 for it. wish it was aluminum would of been a lot better to tow. But I also use it for other stuff like hauling fire wood.

On another note the dealer I bought my machine from has sold over 20 wildcats. They also just got in a new poo. First dealer in here to get one of theses. think it is the new 975 I will see it this weekend and takes some pictures.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Man Fat Cat that's one beautiful machine! Must be nice to buy one and not instantly have to start a list of upgrades you need or want to do!!! Side note... One guy a ride with has an XP900 and the other a wildcat... the Wildcat at 15k beats out this guys razor which his dumba** paid 21k for!!! No brainer on which one to buy in my opinion..

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
That Wildcat is one nice looking ride. I wish I could swing getting one, but my wife would never go for it. She has never ridden in it, but she already hates my Prowler.......:D

·
Registered
412 Posts
I told my wife I wanted to get a Wildcat and she said "well if you get one I want a BMW!" Why is it when a guy wants to buy something the only way it's "fair" is you have to spend twice that on your wife? Or is it just me? lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts