Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one help me or tell me where to find this bearing? It goes between #30 Driven Gear, and #31 output shaft. I don't see it onany og the parts diagrams.

It is for a 2007 650H1 Prowler

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Can any one help me or tell me where to find this bearing? It goes between #30 Driven Gear, and #31 output shaft. I don't see it onany og the parts diagrams.

It is for a 2007 650H1 Prowler
outwest/shane will know.............

·
Registered
60 Posts
thats the iner bearing its number 10 on babbitts part list i think its listed under crankcase section on there list

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats the iner bearing its number 10 on babbitts part list i think its listed under crankcase section on there list
Yeah they show up for a 2008 but I can't find them for the 2007 I hope they are the same. Funny my local dealer Bass Pro (Mesa AZ) has spent hree days not finding them.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
You are talking about your Output shaft bearing. The latest part# is 0832-077.

It is listed under the Crankcase, but for whatever reason the 2007 does not show the Crankcase as an option. All the 650's use the same bearing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks I will order it today. I bought the machine in this condition and was unaware of the transimission problem it had but all of my gears appear to be in good shape, is there anything else I should look at? When the bearing went it scared up the piston I will likely throw a new piston kit and hopefully be good to go for a while.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Thanks I will order it today. I bought the machine in this condition and was unaware of the transimission problem it had but all of my gears appear to be in good shape, is there anything else I should look at? When the bearing went it scared up the piston I will likely throw a new piston kit and hopefully be good to go for a while.
look at the driven gear that runs off the oil pump.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
driven gear

That gear looked ok but I am ordering a new pump just for safety measure too.
there is a updated number for that gear now,0812-083 its 30 dollars.if you can keep track of how much money you will have in your project.thanks.mike

·
Registered
60 Posts
i wounder how the output shaft bearing being bad would scare the piston you wasent talking about the crank shaft bearing was you just woundering

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
If you are going to replace your Output shaft bearing, you NEED to replace your bevel gears at the same time. The old style are prone to break. I have not heard of any issues with the new style bevel gears. Since you are going to be in there anyways, now would be the time to do it. I would HIGHLY recommend it, whether your current gears look fine or not. Just good insurance. Don't want them to break and risk breaking your case as well. I think doing them now will likely save you a lot of money and headache later. And do the oil pump driven gear as well.

Here are the parts you will need:

The part numbers for the bevel gear updates are...
0822-122-- -KIT, REAR SECONDARY-H1
0832-077--- BEARING, OUTPUT SHAFT
0830-084--- GASKET, BASE
0830-085 ---GASKET, CYLINDER HEAD
0412-338 ---GASKET, EXHAUST PIPE
0830-128 ---GASKET, MAGNETO COVER
0830-116 ---GASKET, COVER-CLUTCH
0830-174 ---GASKET, V-BELT COVER

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am having issues finding 0822-122 kit, does any one know where to get it and if it has been changed to a 0822-146?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts