Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Trip

Just about 90 percent cleaned up after our trip,I think I cleaned out enough pea gravel out of the skid plate to gravel part of my drive way///////////:):)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
theres nothing better than getting together with a bunch of close friends and going for a ride like that

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Besides cleaning it, you get to check it over! Anything fall off? LOL

·
Registered
518 Posts
Nope every thing stayed together,had a total of 4 hours in cleaning it but thats pulling almost all the plastic off......but I'm picky............:):).
Wow dude. That's just nutty. :eek: :p

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
I'm the same way! While I'm checking things over I'm cleaning! But I enjoy working on mine as much as I do riding it, must be the gearhead mentality in me!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
fender flares

Cleaned up like new again,I also installed flares after the last mud ride,thanks to muddogefi super cleans works like magic,cant believe after all these years I have never used it.........:)

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
What is Super Clean? and where did you get it?

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
I'll have to try some! Thanks DE3!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
de3, which Super Clean do you get and do you pressure wash it with the cleaner?:)
Terry its just in a bottle like a big container of armor all is in....Just hose your machine down with water and spray the Super clean on and let it set for a few minutes and hose it off just don't let the super clean dry.or you can pour it in a garden sprayer also.works perfect under the machine where its hard to get a wash mitt.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
GREAT ,,,, NOW YOUR PUTTING MY SECRETS ALL OVER THE STREET!!!!!!:D:eek:;) LMAO!!

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Naw, Thanks for the tip! Looks like something else I can with my lawn sprayer!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts