It took me awhile but i think i got it

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
36 Posts
Now thats awesome we have trails here similar to what you have but mith a little more mud. I'll postthem this year but were still in winter here. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have allot of mud also.These are some of the easier trails. You can ride a 100 miles in a day easy, and its all up hill and down hill.alot of rock climes and streams to cross.

·
Registered
131 Posts
We have allot of mud also.These are some of the easier trails. You can ride a 100 miles in a day easy, and its all up hill and down hill.alot of rock climes and streams to cross.
SWEET !! Looks like some cool ridin !

·
Registered
33 Posts
That looks like some fun trail riding. I can see a Teryx riding in front of you in the videos - the spare fuel can gives it away:D It's funny how your 100 miles of trails looks compared to ours - rocks, cactus, dust, and if lucky water crossings.:)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great videos...thanks for sharing. Looks like a lot of fun! Definately different than the desert.
We don't have any sand here, but have allot of good places es to ride. You can ride alday and never cross the same path. But you need a wench and extra fuel,and a chain saw.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
We don't have any sand here, but have allot of good places es to ride. You can ride alday and never cross the same path. But you need a wench and extra fuel,and a chain saw.

I like the sound of the wench. Lol. or did you mean wrench. :D We have alot of rocks that chew up tires. Not too much sand here either unless in a river bottom.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The clutch works great. The low gear is good going up or down hill. I'll be talking to you before long, i have some buddys that want thiers done.i just can't get them off the machine long enough so i can tear it down.talk to you soon.
The only thing i can say to people who don't have your clutch work done is they don't know what they are missing.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Awsome, Much like the riding in eastern kentucky and tennessee. Would like to come out there some time and ride with you guys. Fun, relaxing,cold beer, dont get much better.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the sound of the wench. Lol. or did you mean wrench. :D We have alot of rocks that chew up tires. Not too much sand here either unless in a river bottom.[/quote
Thats wench with a cable on it not the other kind you ride, but that would be handy also. As far as the wrenches, i carry them also.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awsome, Much like the riding in eastern kentucky and tennessee. Would like to come out there some time and ride with you guys. Fun, relaxing,cold beer, dont get much better.
Any time you want to go. Just let me know when and i'll set it up with my buddys.

·
Registered
682 Posts
how far are you from Evarts,Kentucky, or Oliver Springs, Tennessee? We are planning a trip to one of those this spring , maybe we can come over there for a day or two.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Map quest says 188 miles about 3 and1/2 hours to Charleston.I live one hour west of Charleston by the Ohio river.
can't get ride of the map it meams nothing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts