Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hello members,I'm wanting to step down as being a site moderator,and just want to be a forum member only.I no longer have a Prowler,I have moved on to a wildcat Sport,and I'm now a supportive member on the Wildcat forum.....I have enjoyed being an active member for several years now,and have enjoyed being involved with a lot of great members,this site has taught me so much....I would like fairmont79 to be the new super moderator,he has given great knowledge to the site.,,,,,I have sent the administration a P/M And told him I'm ready to step down.....I'm still working on hitting the 10,000 post mark.....

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
thanks for your service , knew this was coming read the tea leaves :) and am fully supportive or not only you but also RD being the super man .. good luck to all

Mike your a great guy who has done this site proud ! be sure you work on that 10,000 or we'll haunt you :)

Reactions: de3

·
Administrator
7,277 Posts
Mike asked me about this several months ago, I told him I would be happy to do so! As long as he stay's connected so we can still harass him, all will be good! He has been the mainspring for many years, always offering help, and support! We owe you Mike!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
You better stick around! You have taught me alot of cool tricks. The best part about buying my Prowler, was joining this forum. Well, my wife and billfold don't agree with that. :) RD will do a great job! We all need to get together one of these days.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Welcome RD,

At least it will keep him out of the garage for a little while so the rest of us can catch up on the projects he has shown us..

RD did you ever take that part time gig in the machine shop ?

·
Administrator
7,277 Posts
Yeah, playing around there a couple of days a week! I clean up, but get to play with the equipment, and go through the scrap bin!

·
Administrator
7,277 Posts
You got it Tim!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Fairmount would be an excellent choice. He's full of knowledge!

·
Administrator
7,277 Posts
Thanks Ron!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Site Moderator

The Admin has gotten ahold of me and has made fairmont79 the staff member,I just sent him a private message,I want him to change Fairmonts title to super moderator,and mine to just member.....I know That RD Will make one of the best site moderators that this site has ever had......Keep up the good work RD//////LOL I'm wondering if you will ever catch up to my Post....lol Remember I'm a post Whore.....>:)

·
Administrator
7,277 Posts
I keep trying to catch you, but you won't stay still! I'll do my best on the site, and keep collecting knowledge! Looked at other sites, but none seem to be anywhere near this active!

Reactions: Sockman and de3

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I gave up on catching up a long time ago, RD you flew right past me and left me choking in your dust! :laugh:

·
Administrator
7,277 Posts
Great site, easy to get involved! Good info, good people, good humor!

·
Registered
518 Posts

·
Administrator
7,277 Posts
Thanks Ron!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts