Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are! Well kinda- They are not released yet but we where sent a set for testing.

25.5x11x12 front mohawk style
25.5x13x12 rear molded 8 paddle
Mounted on a Douglas Rokstar, Spyder, Quattro or Rattlesnake- $499
Mounted on Douglas Red labels spun wheels- $779.95
pricing is VERY nice. and the tires are comparable in weight to the skattrak.
We are going to put some miles on the set we got and report back on how well they work.
The Diablo

The Rokstar

The Spyder

The Quattro

Weights in comparision to the Skats
skat-trak 25x10x12 smoothie 14.4 lbs
dwt doonz 25.5x11x12 front tire 15.2 lbs
skat-trak 25x10x12 7 paddle 15.6 lbs
dwt doonz 25.5x13x12 8 paddle 16.2 lbs

I put the rear tire and wheel on our UPS scale and it came in at 24.5 lbs
Taking pre-orders now!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats been the issue with the Skats, we never know what tire they are going to use for a base until we order them. At least with these a tire we stock tomorrow will weigh the same as one made next year. We will still have the Skats but I think these are going to be a great alternative.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Totally agree.Great alternative and a great price.The skat trac is more money and unless you pre order and specify what you want they will send you what they can get.The really good thing about those is that when they start wearing out the paddles you have a great carcass to send to skat trak to make them like new again.
Thats been the issue with the Skats, we never know what tire they are going to use for a base until we order them. At least with these a tire we stock tomorrow will weigh the same as one made next year. We will still have the Skats but I think these are going to be a great alternative.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
good job Johnny!!! thanks for the solution,,, Steve keep your eye out for a cool Black wheel 12inch please

I am always looking for a smaller wheel,,

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ricky dwt makes some cool 12" wheels.. the xtz will need the utv crap brake relocation kit and have an offset in order to work.

dwtracing.com then click on SIDE BY SIDE then click on LITECAST to check out all the wheels.. since i love ya.. ill do the hard part.. heres a link... lol. :D

DWT Racing Official Site | Side-By-Side | LiteCast <--- CLICK THERE!!

ps.. youre alternator shipped (sorry for the delay) i wrote a little note on the box too. haha

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
ricky dwt makes some cool 12" wheels.. the xtz will need the utv crap brake relocation kit and have an offset in order to work.

dwtracing.com then click on SIDE BY SIDE then click on LITECAST to check out all the wheels.. since i love ya.. ill do the hard part.. heres a link... lol. :D

DWT Racing Official Site | Side-By-Side | LiteCast <--- CLICK THERE!!

ps.. youre alternator shipped (sorry for the delay) i wrote a little note on the box too. haha
thank you!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts