Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Johnny

I am interested in these... How do they attach? My friend has these that he got from you guys for his rhino but they are riveted on. Do you think I could use some self tapping screws instead of rivets? I work about a mile from your store and can stop by today to pick them up. Are they instock there?

·
Registered
438 Posts
sorry I missed this ... thanks for buying the doors .... they look great on your cat

·
Registered
166 Posts
sorry I missed this ... thanks for buying the doors .... they look great on your cat
Thanks Johnny, The doors are great! Fit and finish is top notch!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry but if there called doors don't doors normally open? Sorry man call like I see it there leg restraint panels not really doors. There are well made though and look good.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry but if there called doors don't doors normally open? Sorry man call like I see it there leg restraint panels not really doors. There are well made though and look good.

The word door is just a generic term that everyone uses, but I know what you mean.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey you guys do shocks? I want someting better buy not break the bank. Not a duner or racer just better ride. Hey you guys got some good looking products

1 - 12 of 12 Posts