·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UTI Prowler leg minders for sale. 40.00 Thx

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
ok I give .. so what's a leg minder .. or a question, are leg minders those lil short doors ?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im using different design now. Leg minders keep you legs inside the cab incase of a roll over etc

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
If I remember correctly they look like similar to these, except for they are square tube.
Take a look at Joe's entry on the ROTQ contest, I think you see what your looking for.
http://www.prowlertalk.net/forums/ride-quarter/5530-2013-spring-rotq-contest-6.html#post80937
I think those are his new ones. Hopefully he will be on to clarify.
...thanks guys for the pics and info. I'm sure Joe will get back with me when he can. Thanks again!:)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those are the new one this are the ones for sale leg minders.JPG

Duning 2.jpg also a picture of them installed. Thx

·
Registered
432 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the pictures joe. Is there a right hand and left hand or are they set made the same way. Couldn't tell and does the price include shipping?
Both are the same even thou it would prob be 18
To 20 bucks I will take 50 shipped

·
Registered
432 Posts
Both are the same even thou it would prob be 18
To 20 bucks I will take 50 shipped
Thanks, I'll take them Joe. Send me phone number through a private message and I can contact you at to finalize this. Thank, Terry:)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
If I remember correctly they look like similar to these, except for they are square tube.
That is one sweet looking Prowler. Was that yours Mustang? If so, where did you get that center console pad?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
That is one sweet looking Prowler. Was that yours Mustang? If so, where did you get that center console pad?
I think thats my prowler a guy here in Arizona makes them they were 89 bucks I scored mine for 38 bucks. Told you guys I dont feed theoverpriced UTV market.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Joe,do you have that pad on your doghouse.where can a guy get one at.
I will see if I can find it yes its on the dog house

1 - 20 of 30 Posts