Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone else has gotten an email invitation to participate in a UTV market research study. I got the email last week. Here is a little bit of what the email said...........

We Need Your Feedback!
Clarity Research is a market research company, specializing in consumer research in the motorcycle, ATV and side-by-side utility vehicle industry. We travel across the United States gathering consumer feedback on current and futuristic concepts for manufacturers of these products. This process gives you the opportunity to share your likes and dislikes about your experiences and it also gives you the opportunity to share your opinions on what you would like to see in future models before they hit the marketplace.

For more information on Clarity Research, please visit our web-site at
www.clarityresearch.net.

We will be conducting a consumer research study Thursday June 18 in the Phoenix area. If you qualify, you will have an opportunity to share your opinions regarding current and future side-by-side utility vehicle designs. The research project will take about 2 hours and you will receive $150 for your time.
Those who have participated in the past have found this to be a fun and enjoyable experience. The information from this study will be used for market research only. You will not be contacted for sales purposes at any time.

We are targeting owners of these side-by-side vehicles:

Arctic Cat Prowler
Honda Big Red
Kawasaki Mule 3010/4010 Trans
Kawasaki Teryx
Polaris Ranger & Crew
Yamaha Rhino 660/700

I was told that it is an invitation only deal. I guess I got on the list when I bought the new Prowler, or through some other surveys I have done for the forest service maybe. The lady told me that they may request to do a private phone interview or in person interview, the following day. If so, you get an extra $150. They were particularly interested to know if I had, or was going to, install rear seats in my Prowler. But whatever. I will take 150 bucks for answering a few UTV questions for an hour or 2. I was hoping when I got the email that I might get to romp on a few, but I guess not.........

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I got the e-mail, I have to drive to LA somewhere? I guess i will call and get involved. I will report back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts